Sision Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sision Forums

Sision forums. One step closer to true gaming.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  ChatboxChatbox  

Spectrobes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
IndianCHAN
IndianCHAN

Spectrobes Empty
PostSubject: Spectrobes   Spectrobes Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:53 am

Spectrobes

This game seems to be Disney's version of Pokemon, And it isn't that bad.

Overview
You play as this guy named Rallen, who is a member of the Nananiro Planetary Patrol. Nananiro is the name of the Galaxy in which the Game takes place. The game starts you off on a planet in Nananiro(I can't remember the name). You then leave your ship to explore the planet and discover this strange thing that you later learn is called a Prismod. You explore some more and find these strange black vortexes. You enter one and see strange creatures called "Krawl", then your prismod opens up and strange creatures jump out of it called "Spectrobes" which battle and defeat the "Krawl". You then find a strange pod with a man inside that you take back to your ship. The man inside awakens and the pod opens up. The man's name is Aldous. He explains that you awaken "Spectrobes" from fossils which you find from excavating. The games goes on you explore more, learn more about these creatures and blah-blah-blah.

My Opinion
This game is ok. The battles get very boring after a while. You don't have any real part in the battle than pressing buttons to give commands and dodging the Krawl's attacks. And you tend to keep finding the same damn "Spectrobes" when you excavate. You can fight as Rallen in battles but, he is very weak and his weapons have no real use because he is so weak, your "Spectrobes" will be doing all the fighting.

Graphics and Sounds
The graphics are pretty good for the DS. And the Spectrobes each have very cool and unique designs. The music is meh, I didn't really pay attention to it. The sounds while excavating are cool though.

Final Grade
The battles are uninteresting. And, it's hard to find new spectrobes after a while on the same planet.

So, my rating is a:
7/10
Back to top Go down
RG_Frost
Admin
Admin
RG_Frost

Location : Somewhere over the rainbow.........kicking your ass.

Spectrobes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes   Spectrobes Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:42 pm

It's an ok review, but you need a section based on Gameplay. Yes you did include remarks about the gameplay, but they are scattered around it. It could have also used some more detail, but overall, nice review. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sisionforums.rpg-board.net
IndianCHAN
IndianCHAN

Spectrobes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes   Spectrobes Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:39 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Spaghetti
Level 2
Level 2
Spaghetti

Spectrobes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes   Spectrobes Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:20 pm

good review
Back to top Go down
dude5059
Super Mod
Super Mod
dude5059

Location : In a place...... mind giving me directions out of here?

Spectrobes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes   Spectrobes Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:45 pm

good review..... maybe I should make a megaman zx advent one.... (one of the few games I've beaten 100%)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spectrobes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spectrobes   Spectrobes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spectrobes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sision Forums :: Side Work :: Mini-Viewers-
Jump to: