Sision Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sision Forums

Sision forums. One step closer to true gaming.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  ChatboxChatbox  

Next Gen Sonic Games

Go down 
+2
IndianCHAN
RG_Frost
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RG_Frost
Admin
Admin
RG_Frost

Location : Somewhere over the rainbow.........kicking your ass.

Next Gen Sonic Games Empty
PostSubject: Next Gen Sonic Games   Next Gen Sonic Games Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:39 pm

Next Gen Sonic Games

My opinion?

NO MORE SONIC GAMES!!!!!! Why? Let me explain.

Story/Gameplay

To start off, to many sonic games are being made along with more characters. The ideas run low making any new thing turn suckish. C'mon! In Sonic Unleashed, Sonic becomes a &@#$% werehog! WTH IS THAT!!!! The storyline is always similar to another game and gameplay changed (badly) as we moved on to next gen consoles.

Ok, moving on. Haven't you noticed that in a lot of the newer Sonic games, sonic befriends a human girl? In Sonic Next Gen, he practically falls in love with elise. WTF is that? ANIMALS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO FALL IN LOVE WITH HUMANS! WHAT'S NEXT? SONIC HAS A KID?!?!?!?
I don't play the games for this crap! Also, Sonic is not as fast as he used to be. He's supposed to be fast as sound, but with his current speed, a little boys could outrun him!

There have been many glitches found in the next gen games that mess up a lot of the game. Such as in Sonic next Gen (PS3, Xbox 360), Shadow might get stuck on a ledge while riding on his vehicles. Then he can fall of and die. I've encountered the problem where I can't see the debree that get's thrown at me in Mach speed with sonic. I end up dying! ALL THE TIME! Another problem, loading. In almost every new Sonic game, loading takes forever! Why? To many things get stuffed into the game in an attempt to make it better.

Not only that, but controling the characters is not like how it used to be. Only Sonic kept the same attacks and even now they aren't as good. In Sonic and the Secret Rings, using the wii remote was annoying and was hard, too. Sonic would keep on running no matter what. You have no control over his speed and barely any control over his movements.

Sound/Music

Moving on the voice actors. As you may have noticed, the voice actors changed for everyone. There are many flaws in there voice where they suck compared to the old one.

1)Sonic's new voice actor, Jason Griffin, always ends his statements and sentences with a higher pitched slur. IT GETS REALLY ANNOYING. He no longer sounds like the energetic teen that he should sound like.

2)Tails sounds like a girl now. His roles and attacks in the newer sonic games are worthless. Nuff said.

3) Rouge sounds COMPLETELY different. Her voice doesn't seem to match the sly, tricky, FBI agent that she's supposed to sound like.

4) Eggman's voice is terrible. Hardly similar to his old and better voice.

Next is the music. I find the music in the new games to suck and get on my nerves when I play. For example, Sonic and the secret rings. The music in it sounds practically the same in every level and can get annoying. Sonic =/= Arabian Music. They don't go together. You get tired of it if you are trying to concentrate on running around wildly and collecting rings. The music is to slow compared to how fast sonic is moving.

Or another example. In Sonic Next Gen, the music is annoying! Whether you're in town and especially in Kindom Valley (that music makes my ears bleeeed). The music really gets annoying.

The only good thing herewith sound is the ring, jump, and sfx sounds. Those always came out great. They didn't use the old sounds, but took them up a notch to make them better (and they succeeded).

Graphics

The graphics are ok, but they were phenominal in Sonic and the Secret Rings. The water effects to the sfx, Sonic himself was made perfect, graphic wise. Considering it came after Sonic Next Gen and was made for the wii, it's no surprise.

Then again, any game on the Wii has graphics that never cease to amaze me.

To top it all off, I'm sick of all these new sonic games and am sticking with the old ones. I'd say no to any new sonic game! They all suck now! The old ones kicked ass! Now they killed the whole idea of sonic the hedgehog.

Rating: 2/10
Back to top Go down
https://sisionforums.rpg-board.net
IndianCHAN
IndianCHAN

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Sonic Games   Next Gen Sonic Games Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:35 pm

I can't help but agree. You forgot about the Mario Party rip-off part of Sonic and the Secret Rings.
Back to top Go down
RG_Frost
Admin
Admin
RG_Frost

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Sonic Games   Next Gen Sonic Games Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:38 pm

Oh yeah! I knew I forgot something!
Back to top Go down
ultrachoas547
Level 1
Level 1
ultrachoas547

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Sonic Games   Next Gen Sonic Games Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:39 pm

you make a very reasnobale reiview frost
Back to top Go down
RG_Frost
Admin
Admin
RG_Frost

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Sonic Games   Next Gen Sonic Games Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:41 pm

=P Thanks! This is only a taste of how my future reviews will be.
Back to top Go down
ultrachoas547
Level 1
Level 1
ultrachoas547

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Sonic Games   Next Gen Sonic Games Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:51 pm

yay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dude5059
Super Mod
Super Mod
dude5059

Location : In a place...... mind giving me directions out of here?

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Sonic Games   Next Gen Sonic Games Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:59 pm

So true, Sonic got ruined, especially the game "Sonic the hedgehog" for the 360.
Back to top Go down
<Na>Suliboy
Super Mod
Super Mod
<Na>Suliboy

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Sonic Games   Next Gen Sonic Games Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:02 pm

Very nice reviews frost, and yes, too much sonic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.black-citadel.com
RG_Frost
Admin
Admin
RG_Frost

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Sonic Games   Next Gen Sonic Games Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:02 pm

Thanks. Now did you hear about Sonic and the Black Knight? It is supposed to be the SSR sequel. SEGA should just quit now.
Back to top Go down
<Na>Suliboy
Super Mod
Super Mod
<Na>Suliboy

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Sonic Games   Next Gen Sonic Games Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:03 pm

the...black knight? They're ripping from Fire Emblem? Sonic Emblem? That's just retarded.
Back to top Go down
http://www.black-citadel.com
RG_Frost
Admin
Admin
RG_Frost

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Sonic Games   Next Gen Sonic Games Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:04 pm

Exactly
Back to top Go down
Spaghetti
Level 2
Level 2
Spaghetti

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Sonic Games   Next Gen Sonic Games Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:32 pm

i don't own any sonic games, but i you think about it, there are WAY too many!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen Sonic Games   Next Gen Sonic Games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Gen Sonic Games
Page 1 of 1